1. ________ force always opposes motion of a body.
2. The density of water in S. I. system is ________.
3. A body appears to be ________
in water than in air.
4. The temperature at which a solid converts into a liquid, is its ______.
5. Evaporation causes _________
as the liquid draws necessary latent heat from itself its surroundings.
6. Among air and water, _________
is the rarer medium.
7. _________ surface is a good absorber of heat.
8. Twinkling of stars is due to the phenomenon of __________.