Q4. Write a paragraph on ‘Eating Habits’ in about 60-80 words.
Q5. Write the contractions for the underlined words.
1. I am coming to you.
2. He will go to the market with me.
3. We are not able to hear your voice.
Q6. Fill in the blanks with correct form of the words from the brackets.
1. Either my bag or my shoes (is/are) always missing.
2. The price of most of the cars (has/have) gone up recently.
3. I (am/are) going to the market now.
Q7. Complete these sentences by adding suitable subjects or predicates of your own.
were busy buying clothes.
like watching comedy films.
nunnot forms of adiectives.