Fill in the blanks :-
1. Babur was born in 1483 AD, whose mother was a descendant of ___________ and father the descendant of __________.
2. ___________ defeated Humayun in the Battle of Chausa. and the Battle of Kanauj.
3. Akbar’s biography Ain-i-Akbari was written by _____________.
4. Akbar was succeeded by his son, ___________.
5. In 1614 AD ___________, was sent to Jahangir by James I as ambassador with a letter of love and friendship.
6. Aurangzeb imprisoned his ailing father ___________ at Agra.
7. The ____________ system was introduced by Akbar to maintain the soldiers and cavalry.
8. ____________ was the revenue minister of Akabar.
9. During the Akbar reign, the revenue system was known as _____________.
10. Abul Fazl helped Akbar in framing a vision of governance around this idea of _____________.